12.6.11

Make Over!

Hey there everyone, I've got news! I'm giving my blog a complete makeover!!
This make over includes: a new name, new background & stuff like that.

You may ask, why? I wasn't bored of how my blog looked, actually is something that goes a long way with myself. I felt that I needed to change my blog as I am changing. I started (or am about to) a new phase in my life and I want my blog (which is very important for me) to change along & reflect what I am feeling & thinking at the moment.

Don't worry, older posts will not be deleted, the recipes that I've posted are going to be available any time, but I hope that as I like the new everything of the blog, you will like it too. I'm working hard here.

I want to thank a friend of mine who has been very supportive with this change (in my life & blog). N is a great person, so nice, friendly, easy-going, imaginative, and amazing, I really don't have many words to describe her awesomeness. She has stood still by my side during some rough times and even great ones; I think she would be one of the most accurate descriptions for True Friend. I think I'm getting very emotional here, so I'll better just say Thanks N! You're great; I [heart] you my friend. And the white chocolate chip chocolate cookies post (coming soon) is especially for you.

Well, I think that's all for this post, I'll tweet the date of the release of the new image and name of the blog. Thanks for your visits & I hope that you find my recipes useful. [The new URL will be available soon.]

Thank you for stopping by!

Peace. OX

No comments:

Post a Comment