29.5.11

Spring [almost summer] Findings & Some Of the Things I've Learned

Today was a great day, I found some great fruits in the market and I decided to practice my food photography with beautiful peaches and pears. I think after reading some tips from Blogher food '11 Conference, my photography has improved.
In these photos, I used different colors, styles and the like, but I like them both. (:
I'll keep improving and practicing. Something really important that I learned was that it doesn't matter if I'm using my canon point n' shoot or if I can put my hands on a DSLR to shoot something, it is up to me to take that great picture. Learning to use your camera and feeling comfortable with it is really important, you have to know what does every little button can do and how you can use them for your advantage.

I'm feeling really happy with what I've accomplished at this time, and I hope to improve in every aspect of my photography, styling, and even my writing. I also hope that if you are learning like me, you do it from great personalities in the food photography world,practicing and sharing with everyone what you have learned, so that we all can share tips and enhance our photography.

Spring kisses & warm hugs to you all,

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment