12.3.11

Cookie Quest Part I

Hello Cookie Monsters! This post is dedicated to chocolate chip cookies! The reason why it is called Cookie Quest is because I'm in one! I'm looking for the best choc chip cookie recipe!
Each week I will post a recipe that I've tried and what do I think about it, obviously with it's photographs and if you like you could try it and leave a comment. You know I appreciate what you think! So, I wanna know which cookies you like the most, chewy or crispy edges & chewy center or maybe just crunchy?
Personally I prefer crispier cookies! Maybe that's why I didn't love the first recipe I tried, the cookies were chewy and... well, I'll start with my review for this recipe.
This recipe tasted good! Nothing really amazing, and also they were chewy, and flat! I don't know what happened but when they entered the oven they were round, but as time passed they became flatter!! I didn't like so much that look, but anyway, the other persons who tasted them said they were great, well, some of them were good to me and told me that maybe they were a little bit sweet. Maybe it's that I'm so demanding when it comes to cookies+chocolate or any kind of thing I cook/bake!
So, tell me, do you have any favorite recipe? Which one is it? Would you like to share it with me?
Later in part II (of an indefinite number of parts) I'll post the recipe and some photos.
Hope you like and join me throughout this cookie quest!

Cookie hugs and choc chip kisses
V

No comments:

Post a Comment