7.2.11

The jello affair

I know i've been abscent from the blog for a good time, but lately i've been busy with all the college stuff because i'm about to finish high school and deciding where to continue studying is a great decision, but... this is not the posts' point!
This post will be about the recent jello recipe I tæsted (that's for tasted and tested!)

it had a little ♥ in the center
I was excited about the idea of a creamy-foamy-spongy jello, i have tasted it before but i had never tried to do it and i wasn't sure that it would end up being this recipe the One!


So i finally decided to do it! Preparing it was very easy and the final product was awesome
It was such a delightful experience, the sound of the knife sliding through the heart of the jello; tasting it... it was fluffy, it kind of melted, dissolved in my mouth, it had a soft gooseberry flavor with a little tangyness in the end, it just made me want more, the first slice of jello was the beggining of an splendid vice, i couldn't stop eating it, but my family also wanted some, so I limited myself to eat half of the jello by myself!
bringing it out of the mold was easy! (:
I'm in love with this recipe, it became one of my favorites! I have a secret affair with the "spongefy jello" (that's how I call it)! (:
I really recommend you to try this recipe, you will like it a LOT!!! If you want to try it leave a comment with your e-mail and I'll send you the recipe ;) If you do try it please let me know how it all went and if you loved it as much as i do!

Fluffy kisses & gooseberry hugs!
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment