4.7.11

Starting to pack & an apple pie

Lately, I've been really busy with the new apartment thing so it's been so hard for me to post or even cook/bake. I've been travelling, here & there. I'm not yet completely installed in the apartment so I've eaten at burger king, at the market, or just a Starbucks’ coffee. I think I don’t have much to write about the combos, how they changed coca-cola for pepsi, and how there was no jalapeño for my fries.

But, a friend of my mom asked me to bake for her an apple pie, and I was delighted with the idea, it was the perfect time for me to relax and do what I find most enjoyable: BAKE.


This time I’ll just post some pictures of my pie. Time is kind of running out, I’m about to go to college and I’m really excited, but moving is not as easy as I thought.

I’ve taken my last couple of weeks to hang out with friends that are staying in this city, with my family that I will not be able to visit as often as I would like. Building memories for the times I’ll be alone in my apartment. I don’t think I will get homesick (soon) but as they say here: “Más vale prevenir que lamentar” that is better safe than sorry.
I hope this new stage of my life is not hard, meeting new people, hoping that they are new friends; trying to keep my room clean, among other things.

Have you ever moved away from the people you love? How did you cope with the situation? Did you have a hobby for those lonely times? 

No comments:

Post a Comment