12.10.10

Soooo sweet cinnamon rolls...

 


Have you ever had a Starbucks' cinnamon roll!? They are one of the best CR I've ever tasted!! Really, along with a Caramel Frappe (with lots of caramel) it's the best coffee break I can ever have!
I'm not a cofeeholic, because I have to confess coffee sends me right into my bed, hot, cold or whatever it makes me fall asleep as a baby!
Returning to where I was...I've wanted to bake those fantastic cinnamon rolls, but I'm not sure they will taste (or look) like the ones of Starbucks, but that is not the only reason I've stopped in front of the oven; 
a) I've heard they take too much time and that (it's like a rule) you end up with a terrible mess in your kitchen 
b) I've also found like 5 different recipes, but they have like 6 ingredients in common, everything else changes!
c) When I'm about to start with them I receive an invite to Starbucks so I choose to buy one there to go with my coffee!
Well, do you have a great cinnamon rolls recipe?! Is it good? or, are you scared(or not brave enough, like me) to try and/or fail? Can you break down one of my described insecurities about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment