20.10.10

Pineapple shortcake from..Taiwan!

Last week an exchange student from Taiwan gave some friends and me a pineapple shortcake, the mos t amazing thing of this was the envelope, I didn't understand a thing of what it said, just what was written in english and of course the numbers, I can imagine what does it said but I'm not entirely sure...

Well returning to the main topic I haven't eated yet...but my friends say it was tasty!

I think it was a very nice gesture from him to give us this even though he doesn't speak, understand, write or read english nor spanish! That must be kind of frustrating, because sometimes he finds it very difficul to express what he feels, needs, etc.

Have you ever received an edible gift from another country?! Did you liked it? and how do you think it would be living like my taiwanese friend in another country without being able to communicate?

No comments:

Post a Comment